Monday, April 19, 2010

Brotherly love...

I should be doing housework right now but instead I'm sitting here thinking about how much my sons love each other. Yesterday while Caleb was sitting on my lap in Church JJ was gently holding his hand, softly rubbing it while Caleb drifted off to sleep. It was such a precious moment. I didn't ask him to do it, he just did it out of pure love and tenderness towards his baby brother. Sure, they have their moments when they're fighting like cats and dogs but they also display a love between them that is fiercer than any storm. I can only continue to pray that they will always maintain that love and that it will last throughout their lifetimes. 

A man of many companions may come to ruin,
 but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
 Proverbs 18:24

Today I am thankful that they are not only brothers, but best friends.  It is such a joy to watch the love that is shared between all 5 of my sons.



No comments: