Requested from friends~enjoy!!!
Snickers Surprise Cookies
2 sticks butter (softened)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour (sifted)
1tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkg. (13 oz) Snickers miniatures
1. Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low speed until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
3. Cover and chill dough for 2-3 hours.
4. Unwrap all the Snickers minis
5. Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1Tbls. pieces and flatten.
6. Place a Snickers mini in the center of each piece of dough.
7. Form the dough into a ball around the Snickers
8. Place on a greased cookie sheet (I used parchment paper on mine and it worked great) and bake at 300 degrees F for 12-14 minutes.
9. Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper.
Optional: Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the top of each cookie
***IMPORTANT*** Hide them away or they will be gone in a blink~especially if I'm around =)
Slow Cooker Lasagna link:
This was really, really good and pretty easy. The only change I made is using cottage cheese instead of ricotta because I didn't have that in the house.
White Chicken Chili
2 lbs. diced chicken
48oz jar Great Northern Beans (use juice also)
16oz jar of salsa
8oz Monterey Jack Cheese (I've also used colby jack)
2tsp. Cumin (I skip this...kids don't care for it)
1tsp. Chili Powder
1 1/2 cup Chicken broth
Put all together in a crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high. Add salt, pepper or ground red pepper as desired.
Wet for the Saturday Parades
5 hours ago