Monday, December 26, 2011

Top Blog Posts Of 2011

Third most popular post


Second most popular post


Most popular post


This has been one of the most difficult years of my life.  It's has been a year when God's fire has refined me. I have learned more about Christ, as well as myself than I ever thought possible.  I have had to dig deep~way down into places I never even knew existed in my soul. 

I have seen the very human side of me, some of you have seen it too. But, in the middle of all of the chaos, turmoil, searching, brokenness, sobbing, somehow I have found God right in the center of it with me. He has given me joy, hope, peace, love in beautiful ways. I see Him all around me, I hear Him speaking through a song.  I see Him when I open my Bible to a page, begin reading and realize the verses that I am reading are exactly what I need to hear.

I cannot imagine living my life without knowing Him, and because I know Him I can live my life for Him.

No comments: