Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Same God

It has been a really, really long time since I've sat down and blogged.  I've had plenty of times when I've wanted to, but then somethingone (usually between the ages of 2 and 12) comes up and my thinking/writing gets interrupted. Or, if I start to write at night my brain usually checks out by 10pm and my eyes close shortly after!  =)

There is much going on among our family right now. There is much going on in the lives of other family members and many, many friends.  I love this song and how it talks about that the same God who has entered you into a time of unknowns, of heartaches, of fear, of sadness, of doubt, does not change in the midst of those things.  And when His work is completed, in His time....the same God will lead you out!


God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? ~Numbers 23:19~

I believe that.... The same God with me then, is with me now. The same God who led me in.....will lead me out!!!

I must.... just keep holding on....

What about you? What about what is going on in your life? He is with you! Do you hear Him? Can you see Him? The same God that led you in will lead you out!  Hold on and have faith to believe it!!

No comments: