Thursday, October 27, 2011

To Remember

I have been keeping the ultrasound picture of the baby we lost tucked in my Bible for the past few months. I would often come across it, as I had placed it in between the pages of one of my favorite Psalms.  I decided to take the picture and the diaper I received in my OB welcome bag from my Doctor and put a shadow box display together. 

During the time I was working on it God brought a song to mind called Shadowfeet.  I found this video on youtube~couldn't be more fitting for this season in my life.


.....When time and space are through, I'll be found in you.  Then, my faith will become sight!!! Someday, Lord I will get to meet my precious son or daughter.  Until then, hold him or her closely for us!  We love you sweet baby in Heaven.





All of my life, in every season
You are still God, I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship.

No comments: