Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thinking Of Our Sweet Baby In Heaven...

Tomorrow would have have been my due date.  I can smile at that because, like the boys, this one probably would not have made his/her grand entrance until many, many days late. =)  Our plan though was not the same as God's plan.



We love and miss you baby Walters!

This baby was very much wanted, and is deeply missed. It is amazing how you can grieve over someone you never even got to meet this side of Heaven.

However, we still hold fast to our sovereign God and trust in Him. Even, when we do not understand it!! We are thankful as a family for the precious life God blessed us with. We look forward with great joy, to the day when we will get to meet our precious son or daughter, sister or brother.



My hope is in you Lord, all the day long. I won't be shaken by drought or storm. The peace that passes understanding is my song, and I sing my hope is in you alone.


I will wait on you, you are my refuge.




No comments: