Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Finally A New Recipe Everyone Was Happy With

I am sick and tired of eating the same meals over and over....and over.....and over.  I've tested out a few new recipes over the past week and this one seems to be a winner.

My tweaks:
I used pre-cooked shredded chicken from my freezer.  I thawed it in the microwave before adding it to the mixture of soup/mustard.
I did not use the broccoli.  My family (execpt for me) are not super excited about veggies.  I suppose I could have chopped some broccoli florets really fine and they probably wouldn't have noticed, but I did not want to take the time.  Another idea would be to only have the broccoli on part of the casserole.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

A fairly simple dinner to put together and no complaints around the dinner table~what's not to love?! =)

1 comment:

Kristen Hage said...

You should purée the veggies so they don't they are in there! :-)