Monday, July 25, 2011

The Pregnancy That Will Never End

3 + weeks after my D & C, 6 + weeks after we lost the baby I am still having complications from my miscarriage/surgery. My body still thinks I'm pregnant. I still have the HCG hormone floating around in my blood....obviously in much, much smaller amounts then if I were still pregnant. Nonetheless, I have to go back in for another blood test on Friday to see where the levels are at. Please pray that they will come down and that they continue to level out to zero, I really do not want to have to undergo another D & C.

I also have another medical test I need to get done but cannot proceed with that until this issue has been resolved.

It has been an extremely hard few months but I am still clinging to God's hope and HIS timing in all things. Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

No comments: