Sunday, October 10, 2010

What A Beautiful Weekend!

We started the weekend off with great friends. Pizza & a campfire with good conversation and the kids all having an absolute blast together.

Saturday we spent the afternoon at Klackle Orchard's in Greenville.  I had the camera but forgot to take the SD card out of my computer and put it back in the camera. Oops! We all had a really good time and are enjoying lots of yummy apples that we got to pick.


Sunday we had an awesome outdoor service at Church. The boys spent the afternoon playing outside, Chad watched the Lions finally win a game and I went for a 10 mile run!!! We even were able to eat dinner outside on the deck one last time.
CRASH!

At least I still was able to smile after my 10 mile run...although I
may not be able to get up out of bed tomorrow!!

Daddy and Caleb having fun w/the hose

Who would have thought on October 10 we'd be playing in the pool!!


One last time for dinner on the deck....


No comments: