Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Break

A few pictures from our camping trip to Ludington State Park....slide show with the rest of the pictures is in the works.  We had a really, really good time. Weather could have been better, but it could have also been worse. I stayed up 3 nights in a row until midnight or later (one night it was 1:30am) hanging out with friends around the campfire.  If you know anything about me at all you know that I am not a late night person. I think everyone was impressed I wasn't in bed at 10:00!  ;-)  I can't believe the camping season is done for the year, glad it ended on a good note unlike a few of our other trips this past Summer.

Cold enough for sleet


Bundled up on our walk

Caleb LOVED the leaves!!



Out for a hike

So much fun with friends

Great times!!!

No comments: