Monday, November 1, 2010

Marvelous Monday

The broken finger (pinkie)

BeAuTiFuL SuNrIsE

No showers for Lucas!!!
My BIG 8 1/2 year old taking a bath because we cannot
get his splint wet. He takes up the WHOLE tub!!

My yummy 17 month old, all clean and warm....I just want to SNUGGLE him!!!
Lucas got hit on the side of his pinkie finger last night with a basketball at AWANA. Poor kid~he wasn't even playing, just standing there in the gym talking to his buddy.  So now we get to deal with a broken finger for the next 4 weeks or so. We meet with an orthopedic Doctor on Wednesday to see if they want to splint it differently and just to make sure it is going to heal properly. 

Never, ever a dull moment in this house.  Praise God for that!!!  I wouldn't want it any other way, even on the days when I do not think I have another ounce of anything left to give~God gives me more. HE is the reason I can function each and every day.

No comments: