Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Impossible vs. Possible



Impossible:
incapable of occuring; having little likelihood of happening

VS.

Possible:
capable of exisiting or of being done



He {Jesus} replied, "Because you have so little faith.
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a
mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from
here to there' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you."
~Matthew 17:20~

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with
God all things are possible."
~Matthew 19:26~

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
~Luke 18:27~

Everything is possible for him who believes.
~Mark 9:23~




 











1 comment:

Sonshine said...

Jenni,

I am sitting here crying! I am soo happy that the Lord led you to post this today! This is something that I needed to hear today. I have been so down on myself and frustrated in my seemingly impossible situation and totally forgetting that I know Someone Who is greater than me and can make the impossible sooooo possible if I just have faith! It might not be exactly how *I* want things to go but He is control and makes anything possible!

You are definitely a treasure, my friend!

Thank you!