Sunday, February 28, 2010

12 years ago...

12 years ago was the most amazing day of my life.  I got to marry my best friend.  I still remember our photographer taking this picture after the ceremony.  We were so thankful to our amazing God that He brought us together and we were going to spend the rest of our lives together! Oh the tears of great joy we shed that day! 

It has been an amazing journey together. We have had incredible joy, heartache, sadness, silliness, humbleness, gratefulness, but most of all we have always had love.  I knew after our first date that I was going to spend the rest of my life with Chad and I cannot imagine a day without him!  Thank you God that before I was even born you had selected this man to be my Husband~after you I have no greater love.



Our first dance as Husband and Wife was to this song:


Love ya babe~forever!!!

No comments: