Sunday, March 27, 2011

Because Someone Else Needed My Seat...

Tonight we were supposed to enjoy a concert with friends. I was going to get to see some of my favorite Christian music singers like Newsboys, Kutless, Newsong and many others.

I was SUPER excited to worship tonight and sing along with Newsong:




However, God had other plans.

I do not believe in coincidence.

I do not believe that tonight we waited in line for an hour and a half to pay our $10 to get in, only to get up to the front of the arena with a hundred or so people in front of us and have the doors close~sold out. 

I do believe that if we would have been just a little earlier we would have gotten into the concert, but then someone else who needed my seat would not have.

Someone else, who needed to hear the message of the saving grace of Jesus. The life, death and resurrection of God's most precious gift. Someone else would not have possibly been able to make the most important decision of their life.

So, because I KNOW God had plans for that someone else to be in the seat that I thought I was going to be in I will gladly rejoice in missing out on the concert.

No comments: