Sunday, November 28, 2010

What We've Been Up To

I have been so, so busy I haven't had time to update my blog to share with you all that has been happening in our family.  We had conferences last week for the three older boys and those went very well.  They are all doing an excellent job!  Jackson got his progress report and that was great as well!  He has come a long way since those first few days of preschool when he screamed and screamed that he didn't want to go.

I have had a big answer to prayer regarding a health issue I've been dealing with.  Hopefully, in the upcoming weeks I'll have time to elaborate more on this.

We are now in the midst of the Christmas Season and our house is ready!!  We are ALL so very excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus and all that the Christmas Season means.



Standing in front of our Christmas Tree


Chad cutting the tree


In a few hours this tree will be standing in the living room looking
 B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

The boys hanging the ornaments


YES~we are THAT goofy of a family!!!  =)

No comments: