Monday, April 27, 2015

You Were Right!

Last weekend Chad stopped for gas when a young 20's something kid walked up to him after reading his license plate {which identifies how many kiddos we have} and said to him "Man, I feel real sorry for you."

If you have ever told me to my face that I was crazy for having so many children, or have thought it {and were nice enough to keep it to yourself}....

YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My entire month of May has just been completely booked by golf, driver's training, late afternoon/evening field trip pick ups, sports physicals, band concerts, well-baby appointment, camping {THANKFUL}, tulip time parades to watch Ethan march {CAN'T WAIT}, end of the year school program.

There is just not enough of me {although many people would say that there is too much of me}. I think I may be hyperventilating!!!

This.Is.Nuts.
~and~
I'll say it for you all because I know what you're thinking...

You.Asked.For.It.

BUT....................................................................
This is our crazy life, and instead of judging people that have big families I have an idea......just pray for them instead. There is a lot on our plates, and that is even with saying "no" to more, simply because we need to. Pray that the Lord will guide our steps each day, will give us extra patience when our fuses are short. That we will be disciplined well with our time, and yet find moments in each day just to be still. My prayer is that I will remember that there IS more than just trying to make it through the day......

But there's more to this life living and dying
More than just trying to make it through the day
More to this life, more than these eyes alone can see
And there's more than this life alone can be...
More to This Life ~ Steven Curtis Chapman


And in all of the craziness that WE are, and life is......people will see JESUS in us............





No comments: