Thursday, December 9, 2010

If You're Tired Enough

If you're tired enough I guess when you're a baby you can sleep just about anywhere and in any position.When I went to get Caleb this morning I found him sitting up, sleeping in the corner of his crib.  Oh, my sweet little boy how I love you so!

Some days when I feel like I'm in over my head in the drama of raising a family of 5 boys all I have to do is remind myself that soon these precious moments will all but be a memory. Some day the crib will be gone, the rooms in my house will be silent. I am so thankful for the life God has allowed me to live. It isn't always easy, but it is always rewarding and I am constantly being challenged and shaped to live my life as a Godly wife and mom.





1 comment:

Jen M. said...

That is hysterical! So great that you were able to get a picture. :-)