Wednesday, December 15, 2010

URGENT Prayer Request*update 12/16 pm*link to Trenton's carepage added

To my blog readers, please pray for my cousin's little boy.  He is 5 years old and has just been diagnosed with bacterial meningitis.  He is on a ventilator and is extremely critical. 

I know this is a FAST way to get the word out to begin uplifting this little boy and his family in your prayers.  Thank you so much for joining with me petitioning God for a miracle.

*****UPDATE*****
The meningitis is affecting 3 areas of Trenton's brain, the most critical is his brain stem.  Please continue to uplift this precious little boy and his family in your prayers.

*****UPDATE***** Thursday Dec. 16th @ 9:30am
This is the latest information I have, thank you so much for ALL of the prayers on behalf of this little boy and his family.  Keep them coming!!!

Trenton did spike a fever in the night (I don't know how high)
Praise that his heart rate and blood pressure are down from where they were at yesterday
He is moving his hands and his feet (involuntarily)

*****UPDATE*****Thursday Dec. 16th @9:30pm
There has been very little change today except for his heart rate and blood pressure are continuing to come down. He is moving some (involuntary movement) and when he is deep suctioned he does have a gag reflex.

Trenton is still critical and is in need of a multitude of prayers. Hundreds of people are praying for him and his family!! Please continue to join with me and petition God for a miracle for my cousin's son.

Trenton's family has created a carepage. To follow his journey click here.  (Note, you have to become a member to be able to see the page). If you don't want to do this I will try to post updates on my blog as soon as I get them.

When God's people pray,
And take the pains of earth to the doors of heaven.
When God's people pray,
There is hope reborn, there is sin forgiven.
And miracles you can't explain await.
When God's people pray...


*When God's People Pray~Wayne Watson

No comments: