Thursday, November 1, 2012

Obedience

God spoke to me this morning about studying the word 'obey' during my devotions. This is the verse that spoke to me this morning:

Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice -
I Samuel 15:22

Then I log onto facebook and see in two of the newsfeeds of friends one right after another:

When you need a miracle in your life, remember that miracles happen when you obey the Word. Nothing is impossible with God. {John Hagee's newsfeed}

But if you stay in me and obey my commands, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted! John 15:7 NLV {Mylon LeFevre's newsfeed}

I am confident in what has clearly been spoken into my heart these past several weeks and this is just another confirmation of that. Never underestimate what/who God is going to use to communicate something, or how He is going to do it!  I love that God is alive in me and I am so thankful that I am able to have such an incredible relationship with Him!!

No comments: