Monday, November 22, 2010

A Million Things

If I were to begin a list of all the things I am thankful for it would never get finished ~ I have been so richly blessed!

Thanksgiving is one day a year when many of us stop and reflect on all that we are thankful for. What happens the other 364 days of the year? No matter what is going on in life~even during the hardest times there is always something to be thankful for.  Always.

God has blessed me with an amazing husband. The best years of my life have been the 12 that I've spent being married to him! Together we have 5 beautiful boys that are a treasure each and every single day. We live in a cozy house with hot & cold running water that is clean. We have clothes in abundance and when we run out we have the ability to walk to the other side of the house and do a load of laundry. We have cupboards full of food. We have 2 vehicles to get us where we need to go. We have Dr's that take care of us when we're sick or hurt.  We have an incredible Church where we get to praise God in freedom!!

Oh Lord, the amount of blessings you heap upon my head every single day is something I do not want to take for granted.  12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days a year I am so grateful Lord for all you give.

We are blessed and for every single thing you give and take away Lord, we say thank you.

No comments: