Friday, March 26, 2010

So Excited!!! White Heart & the Christian Music Hall of Fame

One of my all time favorite christian music bands is going to be inducted into the Christian Music Hall of Fame...White Heart.  I can still remember when I was a Jr High youth leader going to see these guys and WOW what a concert. 

Here is the link if you want to read about the bands history.
http://www.hallmuseum.com/hof/whiteheart.htm                                  

I have been trying to pick my top 3 favorite songs by them and it is impossible! I included a 'bonus' song because I just couldn't narrow down my choices. This first song is definitely one of them.  It was one of the first songs I sang as a solo, and soon became one of my favorites to perform all those many years ago!  It such a wonderful reminder of the gift we are given in Christ.



Oh the tears I have shed to this song...



This song is played VERY loudly in my house!



Loved White Heart all those many years ago and love them just as much today.  I LOVE Christian music and have many favorite songs, bands, singers.  Chad and I were talking the other night about how powerful music is and how much it can influence a life.  I feel so blessed that I have had such incredible Christian music to listen to since I was young.  I have loved lots of different types of music, but the message that Christian music gives me is such an incredible blessing in my life. So many times I will hear a song and think "that is exactly my life" or that is exactly what I needed to hear at that exact moment.

So, if you're looking for a message to uplift you, encourage you...check out some God inspired music. From past to present Christian music has had much to offer over the years and continues to be such a gift to so many people!

No comments: